மஹாபாரதம் - ஐந்தாம் வேதம்
Mahabharata - The simplified version of the four Vedas in the form of a story having morals and hidden meanings by Vedavysa.
An essential value needed for a sincere living. The words insist on a form of sincerity and devotion to any work which a person undertakes. The simplicity of the words has a far deeper meaning of meditation and following can bring a positive outcome in life.
மனத்துக்கண் மாசிலன் ஆதல் அனைத்தறன் ஆகுல நீர பிற
One of the great of advices for life, states that a person doing a good deed must perform it with a good virtue of heart and mind. Everything else done otherwise is just a show for plain selfishness and self glory.
- The main idea is to spread the message of Dharmam beyond the issues of religion and caste.
- The translation of Mahabharata from Sanskrit to Tamil for the website www.vedavyasar.com.
- Studies on Mahabharata- Bringing out the hidden meanings to everyone.
- Seminars and workshops will conducted in schools and colleges to get more participation from young people.
- Interviews from leading thinkers and philosophers will be held having a question/answer session with the audience.
- Articles for the media and TV shows related to Dharmam will also be conducted.
- Currently we aim at fulfilling these objectives.